1. To achieve 15W/10W/7.5W fast charging for different devices, we suggest you use a repaid power charger that can pump out more than 18w output. Our wireless charger does support Quick Charge 3.0/2.0 USB A charger or Power Delivery 3.0 USB-C charger.
2. Our magnetic wireless charger is perfect for iPhone 12/Mini/Pro/Max and you can just snap it to your phone.
For other cellphones that support wireless charging, there are two ways to charge:
1) Regular Wireless Charging: You can just lay down your phone to the middle of your wireless pad
2) Magnetic Wireless Charging: Attach the magnetic ring in the middle of your device's back panel and then snap the magnetic charger to your device.
(Note: Wrong attachment of the magnetic ring may decrease the charging speed and cause heating up or discharge. )
3. In order to achieve a better magnetic ring application, please wipe the phone's back panel or case's back surface before the attachment.
4. For best performance and lower charging temperature, it is recommended to attach the magnetic ring directly to a phone back.
5. Cases made of metal and attachments such as magnets, cards, and grips will interfere with charging.
6. Update your iPhone to iOS 14.2 or above, otherwise the Magnetic wireless charger may not work.
7. It is not recommended to attach the magnetic ring to the phone case as it might reduce performance.
10W~15W Fast Charging mode: (QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
SAMSUNG S8/S8+/S9/S9+/S10/S10+/S10E/S20/S20+/NOTE 10/NOTE 10+/NOTE 9/NOTE 8/NOTE 7
7.5W Fast Charging mode for iPhone: (QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
iPhone 8/8+/X/XS/MAX/XR/XS/11/11PRO Max/SE 2020/12/Mini/Pro/Max
5W Standard Charging Mode: (5V/2A Adapter)
Google Pixel 3/ 3XL/ 4/ 4XL and other Qi-enabled phones.
Wireless charging mode:
AirPods / AirPods Pro / Galaxy Buds / Galaxy Buds+
Other mobile Bluetooth earphones with integrated wireless charging feature.